The AWIS Georgia Chapter relies on the generosity of corporate and private sponsors
to assist with funding the following:
Scholarships to women studying STEM disciplines at local community colleges and universities.
Science outreach activities for K-12 grade school children.
General AWIS Georgia functions, such as our career development workshops.
Resources for mothers re-entering the workforce.
2020 Junior Conference (hosted through the AWIS-GA Youth Program).
Sponsorship of AWIS Georgia will enable your organization to significantly enhance the diversity, inclusion, and
engagement of the greater scientific community throughout the state of Georgia.
Sponsor AWIS Georgia today!
Sponsors gain access to numerous benefits depending on the level of enrollment selected. We can also work with you to customize a particular benefit package. Click here to download our comprehensive sponsor information packet (PDF).
‣ All sponsors are recognized on the AWIS Georgia website, event emails, and semi-annual Newsletter.
‣ All sponsors' logos are placed on the AWIS Georgia website with a link to the company website.
‣ Promotional opportunities are available through many different platforms, including the AWIS Georgia website, social media, and chapter functions (e.g. outreach events, workshops, Junior Conference).
‣ Sponsorship consists of a 12-month term and begins on the date of initial enrollment.
‣ Multi-year discounts are available.
If you would like to consider different combinations of benefits from the table below, please select those of most interest to you, and we will provide a quote for your custom sponsorship package. For inquiries or to enroll as an official sponsor of the AWIS Georgia Chapter, please contact us at email@example.com.
The goal is to promote our sponsors in such a way that they profit just as much as AWIS Georgia!